TC 014 Why are moms so tired? And what can we do about it?
I need a nap! Any other moms out there need a nap? We are are busy moms and we are tired. And many of us are pregnant or breastfeeding! Did you know there are layers to exhaustion?
When we are depleted it’s hard to care for everyone else. Karen Brody – author, mentor, speaker and birth activist, attributes her success to Yoga Nidra, sleep-based yoga meditation – conscious napping. Karen is the founder of BOLD tranquility movement for women to get some rest with Yoga Nidra meditation and claim their creative spirit.
And in January Karen is offering a free 7 day Women Dream video series to help women rest with yoga nidra and discover their sankulpa (heartfelt intention) for 2016. You can find more and register here.
In this episode you learn:
- The impact of artificial light on melatonin
- What layers of exhaustion can look like
- Why you need a bedtime routine too
- How yoga nidra can help you to rest and wake-up
In the comments:
How do you get true rest?
Enjoy The Show? Stay In Touch
- Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes
- Subscribe via Stitcher or RSS feed
- Subscribe via Google Play
- Send me feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leave a comment below
- And you can share with a friend using the social media icons to the left