TC 020 Motherhood, healing and connection. A conversation with midwife Robin Lim at the Midwifery Today Conference
What drives us to do what we do? How do we get it all done? What about when it feels impossible? Or like it didn’t go as we had planned?
Robin Lim does A LOT and has done a lot. Her wisdom is so broad and so deep. In this ten minute conversation she shares something for everyone. Teenage pregnancy, single moms, cesarean births, cord clamping, connection vs. separation.
At the Midwifery Today conference, I grabbed my very busy friend and mentor Robin Lim for a this quick chat. Robin is a mother, grandmother, midwife, CNN hero, disaster relief worker and founder of the Bumi Sehat birthing center – a global model of maternity care.
In this episode you learn:
- Why it’s time to live guilt-free
- How to choose connection vs. separation
- Why we must respect what makes each family feel safe and connected
In the comments:
What does connection look like to you?
Enjoy The Show? Stay In Touch
- Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes
- Subscribe via Stitcher or RSS feed
- Subscribe via Google Play
- Send me feedback at email@example.com
- Leave a comment below
- And you can share with a friend using the social media icons to the left