TC 022 Men, love and birth with midwife Mark Harris
Men in the birth room. What exactly are these dads supposed to do to help childbirth along?
Connect to her! Connect to the woman they love. Be there for her. Be present for her. It starts during pregnancy. It can start before that!
Mark Harris, a midwife of over 20 years and author of the new book, “Men, Love and Birth” talks with me about all this and more.
In this episode you learn:
- What men can do to really connect to their lovers
- How to be present with a women in birth vs. participating in her birth
- The importance of her oxytocin levels in love and in birth
- How birth can be a right of passage for men
In the comments:
How was your partner present with you in your birth?
Enjoy The Show? Stay In Touch
- Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes
- Subscribe via Stitcher or RSS feed
- Subscribe via Google Play
- Send me feedback at email@example.com
- Leave a comment below
- And you can share with a friend using the social media icons to the left