TC 015 Letting go: Choices I didn’t know mattered with Ellie Scarborough Brett
Moms are the real experts when it comes to pregnancy, birth, postpartum and parenting.
Ellie Scarborough Brett, a former broadcast journalist for NBC and founder of Media Bombshell didn’t realize that “letting go” would be such a theme in parenting.
Ellie shares her powerful birth story with us – a story of making choices and letting go of choices. A story of practicing for parenthood by learning to let go.
In this episode you learn:
- Why having your birth preferences in writing is a great idea
- The importance of postpartum support for the whole family
- How doulas can support you in pregnancy, birth and postpartum
- Why being a mom is good for your business (cross-over skills!!!)
In the comments:
What choices did you make or let go of in pregnancy, birth and postpartum?
Enjoy The Show? Stay In Touch
- Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes
- Subscribe via Stitcher or RSS feed
- Subscribe via Google Play
- Send me feedback at email@example.com
- Leave a comment below
- And you can share with a friend using the social media icons to the left