TC 012 Your hormones: Optimized to ensure ease, pleasure and safety in birth.
You can trust your body. You can trust your baby. You can trust birth.
Your hormones are optimized to bring ease, pleasure and safety into birth. Dr. Sarah Buckley is a family physician with qualifications in obstetrics and family planning. She the best-selling author of Gentle Birth, Gentle Mothering and most recently has published the incredible report titled “Hormonal Physiology of Childbearing – Evidence and Implications for Women, Babies, and Maternity Care.”
Sarah and I get down to how awesome you are! How awesome birth is meant to be.
In this episode you learn:
- What you can do to become unstoppable in birth
- What is the physiology of childbirth
- How to create your “circle of elephants”
- How you can switch on these hormones in the event of a C-section
In the comments:
Have you had a gentle C-section? How was the physiology of birth maintained for you?
Enjoy The Show? Stay In Touch
- Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes
- Subscribe via Stitcher or RSS feed
- Subscribe via Google Play
- Send me feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leave a comment below
- And you can share with a friend using the social media icons to the left