TC 021 Homebirth cesarean: Learning to love a birth story. With Gina Giordano.
Birth usually goes differently than we imagined. And sometimes our own birth stories can be difficult to love. Like for the doula whose story includes a homebirth cesarean.
Gina Giordano is mom to a 4.5 year old, birthed by homebirth cesarean. She has done a lot to integrate and heal from that birth. Now, beautifully pregnant with her second child, Gina is planning for a homebirth VBAC. Gina is a doula, a doula trainer, and co-founder of Doula Trainings International.
In this episode you learn:
- What a homebirth cesarean is
- To see birth as beautiful no matter what
- How to see the possibility of Cesarean birth as ok
- How to plan for a gentle Cesarean birth
- Why healing and integration of a birth experience matters
In the comments:
Do you love your birth story? What have you done/ are you doing to help you love your story?
Enjoy The Show? Stay In Touch
- Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes
- Subscribe via Stitcher or RSS feed
- Subscribe via Google Play
- Send me feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leave a comment below
- And you can share with a friend using the social media icons to the left