TC 007: Why your birth brain thinks the hospital is a tiger
Labor has started! The end of pregnancy! It’s time to birth your baby and you can’t wait to get to the hospital. But when you get there, your contractions slow down – or STOP. Why do we hear this story again and again and what can we do?
In this episode you learn:
- Why labor often stalls at the hospital
- How primal birth really is
- Tips for staying comfortable in early labor
- The key to having things NOT stall at the hospital
In the comments:
What are your tips for staying comfy in early labor?
Enjoy The Show? Stay In Touch
- Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes
- Subscribe via Stitcher or RSS feed
- Send me feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leave a comment below
- And you can share with a friend using the social media icons to the left