TC 024 MotherBaby: That’s what it’s all about. Midwifery Today Conference Day 1
The Midwifery Today Conference! Rebozo techiniques to use during pregnancy, birth and postpartum, midwives and doulas working together and supporting pregnant moms during a prolonged first stage of labor.
Mix in a mimosa and some dancing and trip to the spa and you’ve got my day one of the Midwifery Today Conference in Bavarian Forest. You may have heard TC020 with midwife Robin Lim (if not click right here!), also recorded at the conference. This is the second in a four part series from this incredible conference. I ask three powerful birthworkers three questions: What do you do, why does it matter and what’s the most important lesson you have learned.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why Pink’s doula, Giuditta Tornetti does what she does
- How midwife Gail Hart views a woman’s ability to birth
- What midwife Carol Gautschi believes about physiological birth
In the comments:
What questions do you want me ask at the next conference?
Enjoy The Show? Stay In Touch
- Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes
- Subscribe via Stitcher or RSS feed
- Subscribe via Google Play
- Send me feedback at email@example.com
- Leave a comment below
- And you can share with a friend using the social media icons to the left