TC 002: Is your care-provider MotherBaby friendly? An interview with Debra Pascali-Bonaro.
Debra Pascali-Bonaro is the chairperson of the International MotherBaby Childbirth Organization. The IMBCO has created 10 steps that if followed by every family, and most importantly by every care-giver, all MotherBabies would be met with the respect and compassion they deserve. The steps are about safe satisfying births as per the evidence. The steps are about heart and hand and intention.
In this episode you learn:
- How to make breastfeeding and postpartum easier
- Why a mother is the best place for a baby to meet all their needs
- How to find out if you will be honored in birth
- Why Debra turned 30 years of experience and inspiration into an online course for pregnant women and their partners
In the comments:
Let me know how/if/where you received MotherBaby friendly care.
Enjoy The Show? Stay In Touch
- Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes
- Subscribe via Stitcher or RSS feed
- Send me feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leave a comment below
- And you can share with a friend using the social media icons to the left