TC 017 Holistic conception: Creating a fertile life.
We grow-up hearing that if we aren’t “careful” we’ll “fall” pregnant. As if, left un-watched our bodies will just go make a baby. But getting pregnant takes a combination of quite a few factors.
Infertility is struggle for many women. Hormonal birth control, diet and emotional well-being can contribute to our ability to conceive our babies. And the general lack of education about women’s bodies – our general lack of knowledge about our cycles and our needs – doesn’t help either!
Caroline Zwickson, a mom of a 6 month old, struggled for over a year to get her menstruation back on track after years of hormonal birth control. As woman’s health and life coach she incorporates holistic health, nutrition, and fertility coaching in her work. We had a great chat! Enjoy.
In this episode you learn:
- Why you may need to create space in your life for your baby
- How your negative self-talk effects conception and tips to stop doing it.
- What your PMS (or any other discomfort) may be trying to tell you
- The difference between “healthy” eating and hormonal-friendly eating
- What shifts can you make now to support your body and help yourself feel well.
In the comments:
What tips do you have for creating a fertile life?
“It takes a lot of time, focus and energy to realize the enormity of being the ocean with your very own tide every month. However, by honoring the demands of bleeding, our blood gives something in return. The crazed bitch from irritation hell recedes. In her place arises a side of ourselves with whom we may not—at first—be comfortable. She is a vulnerable, highly perceptive genius who can ponder a given issue and take her world by storm. When we’re quiet and bleeding, we stumble upon the solutions to dilemmas that’ve been bugging us all month. Inspiration hits and moments of epiphany rumba ‘across de tundra of our senses.”
― Inga Muscio
@AmyNeuhedel on Periscope TV@AmyNeuhedel
Enjoy The Show? Stay In Touch
- Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes
- Subscribe via Stitcher or RSS feed
- Subscribe via Google Play
- Send me feedback at email@example.com
- Leave a comment below
- And you can share with a friend using the social media icons to the left