TC 013 Three tips to buy more time at your hospital birth
Birth takes time. The hospital is most likely basing the progress of your labor on an obsolete graph called the Friedman’s curve. “Failure to progress” based on this curve, is the reason for 35% of the C-sections in the US.
In this episode you learn:
- How long birth takes
- Why you need to buy time at the hospital
- How to buy time at the hospital
In the comments:
Share your tips for buying time at the hospital.
Enjoy The Show? Stay In Touch
- Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes
- Subscribe via Stitcher or RSS feed
- Subscribe via Google Play
- Send me feedback at email@example.com
- Leave a comment below
- And you can share with a friend using the social media icons to the left