TC 025 Attachment parenting and sleep training
Sleeping like a baby, the saying goes. But what if you get a baby that doesn’t sleep very much at night? What if you are suffering from lack of sleep?
Sleep training has a negative connotation to many of us.
Courtney Landin is mom to a baby who cried a lot. She’s a child sleep specialist, a nutritionist and a personal trainer. And Courtney, like me, is an American living in Sweden. She is also an attachment parent who found gentle ways to support her child’s sleep.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- It’s not your fault if your baby cries all the time
- Why sleep is so important
- What is sleep learning
- Why sleep advice is so contradictory
- What to do to get your 2.5 year old stop breastfeeding all… night… long… (Courtney gives me some laser coaching!)
In the comments:
What have you done to encourage good sleep in your family?
- The Calm Moms Collaboration on Facebook