TC 019 A UK homebirth with an independent midwife
Every woman needs to comfortable with her decision. That is what gives her the optimal experience for just her.
Laura Husson, mom to 2, online business architect and strategist, shares with us her process of making the choice to birth at home with an independent midwife. She shares with us her connection to her needs both in pregnancy and in birth.
And she shares the hard but beautiful birth story that was her result.
In this episode you learn:
- The importance of continuity of care to a mother’s recovery and wellness.
- Why investing in your birth can (should) be a priority
- How a great birth experience sends ripples of love out into the world
- Why your partner needs a great prenatal class
In the comments:
Did you/ are investing in your birth? How?
“You are constructing your own reality with the choices you make … or don’t make. If you really want a healthy pregnancy and joyful birth, and you truly understand that you are the one in control, then you must examine what you have or haven’t done so far to create the outcome you want.” –Kim Wildner
@AmyNeuhedel on Periscope TV@AmyNeuhedel
Enjoy The Show? Stay In Touch
- Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes
- Subscribe via Stitcher or RSS feed
- Subscribe via Google Play
- Send me feedback at email@example.com
- Leave a comment below
- And you can share with a friend using the social media icons to the left