TC 003: Intimacy, sex play and pleasure in your birthing year.
Arousal, desire, being open to receive love and how to find “adult time” – it’s all here and more.
Amy Neuhedel interviews Amy Gilliland all about sex in pregnancy, birth and postpartum. Amy Gilliland is a PhD., a certified sexuality educator and a doula mentor and researcher.
“It’s supposed to be fun and it’s supposed to feel good.” – Amy Gilliland
In this episode you learn:
- What to think about if things hurt that didn’t use to
- Is it ok to have baby in the room during sex
- How to get those “first love” hormones going on
- What does birth have to do with sex
- Can a doula help with sex stuff
In the comments:
Share some ideas to promote intimacy and sex play!